High quality and innovative contributions are invited for the following topics:
- The impact of faceted analytical theory and research on modern classification and indexing languages;
- Data modelling, data management and data sharing of faceted and analytico-synthetic classifications;
- Vocabulary mapping, semantic linking and natural language interfacing of analytico-synthetic systems;
- Applications of faceted analytical theory on (re)constructing knowledge classifications and indexing languages;
- End user interface design and user-friendly knowledge presentation for faceted systems;
- Novel applications of faceted systems outside the bibliographic domain.
Two kinds of contributions are invited: conference papers and posters. Read more on the conference website.
Many information professionals will also find this book useful and practical in their everyday work.
Following the success of the first and second abridged edition from 2004 which was very popular with librarians and students – this second abridged edition will bring relevant and important updates to this sought after UDC manual.
Price: 35 EUR
You can place your order here.